On-page SEO vs Off-page SEO Guide in 2020
- on-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
On-page SEO categories are
2) Title tag
- you write a limit characters in your title tags
- Push your keyword in the title in the beginning
3) Meta description4) Content
- you sit an aim like minimum words around 1000+. also, Google prefers that lots for great content surrounding your targeted keywords.
- don't use a copy content. think also unique or great content on your website. Google don't prefer a copy or duplicate content. visiter want new and great content.
- Also, push your targeting keywords in the blog post
Q4 What do you meaning by on-page SEO?
Q5 What do you mean by domain authority?
Off-page SEO categories are
So, the basic point of off-page SEO is to create high-quality backlinks. the backlink is the process which you to increase traffic and also DA (Domain authority). you getting backlinks through another website. Many kinds of backlinks have any kind of use. Preparing a site or page for link building. Links are still important to google.